7.26.2009

Week 1

[marc+as+betty.jpg]
Disclaimer: I would love to post all about how great the show is going to be and dish about the ins and outs of the costume department, but instead I probably won't be posting about what I'm doing for the show. Seeing as this is online and public, I don't want to accidentally write something (no matter how insignificant it seems) here that ends up giving something away about the show or violate some privacy act.

With all that out of the way, I want all of Betty's shoes and Amanda's wardrobe, not that either would fit me (believe me, I've checked *grin*). I've spent the last year and a half working at Bloomingdale's, which requires all black clothing, so maybe you can understand how I could sit and stare at the wracks of clothes all day. And everyone I've met so far in the crew & cast are so friendly and just pleasant to be around. I really couldn't be happier about the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment