8.30.2009

Goodbye New York

 
It's an emotional day for me. Right now I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to LA. I'm excited to start my MFA program at UCLA and I know it's where I need to be if I want to design costumes for film. I keep repeating this in my head, reminding myself because I just know I'm really going to miss New York so much.
Yesterday I walked all over the city, finally went inside Tiffany & Co. (something I've been meaning to do for years but didn't want to be touristy) and just visited all of my favorite places. Last night my friends took me out to Marie's Crisis and sang our hearts out to show tunes. Afterward I did some more walking in the dark taking in all the skyscrapers before heading home to pack. 
Goodbye NYC. I'll be back...eventually (hopefully sooner than later).

No comments:

Post a Comment