3.26.2011

AAAAAGGGH!!!


Whenever I see a movie in the theater I always stay through the end of the credits and read the credits. My thought was that someday I'd be in the credit roll and I'd want people to stay and see my name on the screen. Well peeps, it's finally happening!

Insidious opens April 4 and you'll be seeing my name in the illustrious position of "Additional Costume Crew." I worked on this last spring for costume designer Kristin Burke. Horror movies are pretty fun to work on because outside of the context of the movie screen, people walking around in "ghostly" makeup and costume is pretty darn silly. Of course none of this matters. What's important is that I finally have a credit on a widely released feature! Yay! Can't wait to see my name on the silver screen all super tiny and at the very very bottom of the credit roll. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment