8.16.2010

♥ Scootin' ♥

{Gregory Peck, by Hannah, Ink & Watercolor }
Meet my scooter Gigi. I got her back in November and have become obsessed. You'd think I'd be scared to death to ride a scooter around LA, but the first day I drove it off the lot my first thought wasn't "Oh dear God, I'm going to die." Instead all I could think was, "Why in the world isn't everyone driving one because this is amazing!?!" I am so so so so glad I bought Gigi and if anyone has any scooter related questions I would be happy to answer them!
Since scooting requires an outfit, here's some sassy riding gear I'm dreaming of.
{Jacket: Good Sea-ing You Jacket via ModCloth.com, Gloves: Asos.com, Booties: Prime Pairing Booties via Anthropologie.com }
{Booties: Athenaeum Wedges via Anthropologie.com,  Gloves: Asos.com, Blazer: Swallow Print Boyfriend Blazer, TopShop.com }

♥ Glamour Shot ♥

3 comments:

  1. Where do you park it and how do you keep it from getting stolen??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the little heart coming out of the exhaust pipe! mine does that too! haha.
    _
    kaitlyn
    thehypermanikin
    thehypermanikin on etsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part about scooters is you can park them anywhere!

    How it doesn't get stolen....well, I still have it...here's hoping it never does. :)

    ReplyDelete