2.07.2011

FIDM Opening Night


Last night I got to attend the opening night of the 19th Annual Art of Motion Picture Costume Design exhibit at FIDM and it was absolutely amazing! So many costume designers were there to talk to and don't even get me started about all the costumes. The exhibit features True Grit, Alice in Wonderland, Inception, The King's Speech, Clash of the Titans, and The Last Airbenders to name a few. For interviews with the designers, check out Frocktalk.com. Unfortunately, my camera was acting up when I got there which about killed me. All images here were taken by my lovely Frocktalk co-correspondent Kim Ngo.

CLASH OF THE TITANS
Costumes Designed by: Lindy Hemming


BURLESQUE
Costumes Designed by: Michael Kaplan


ALICE IN WONDERLAND
Costumes Designed by: Colleen Atwood


 And we got to meet Colleen!



WALL STREET: MONEY NEVER SLEEPS
Costumes Designed By: Ellen Mirojnick




TEMPEST
Costumes Designed by: Sandy Powell 

 



And my personal favorite

TRUE GRIT
Costumes Designed By: Mary Zophres








The Fabulous Mary Zophres:







No comments:

Post a Comment