7.18.2011

True style is timeless.

I'm in love with this quirky fashion spread "Do You Know Who I Am?" from the August issue of Tatler. I'm always a fan of mixing the present with the past. As my costume classmate Dan tends to points out, I have a tendency of doing this in all my costume design projects.

And kind I just take a moment to point how how refreshing it is to have a fashion icon style spread and not have an Audrey Hepburn or Jackie Kennedy is sight! As much as I love, love, love those ladies it's nice to let some other stylish folks shine.

Check out Fashion Gone Rogue for the full editorial spread. Pictures include Princess Diana, Marlene Dietrich, Madonna, Coco Chanel, Jean Shrimpton, Twiggy, Tina Turner and Grace Kelly.

{Judging from my favorites I'm clearly outing my inner Anglophile}

 {all images via Fashion Gone Rogue}

1 comment: